I feel like one today, only I don't wear a cap.
My itinerary since I first left the house this morning:
1. Langnau (home) to
2. Langnau Gemeinde (town hall with whole family to renew B Permit for living here) to
3. Steinhausen (orthodontist for Emily's appointment - she's getting braces next month) to
4. Baar (Emily's school to drop her off late) to
5. Downtown Zug (Bank and London Store to buy a few cherished delicacies one cannot buy in normal stores here) to
6. Sihlbrugg (gas station to fuel up for the three-day weekend's planned Zermatt trip) to
7. Langnau (home again) to
8. Lake Zug (Jason's school to pick him up early) to
9. Steinhausen (orthodontist again with next kid; bottom braces OFF for Jason - no more braces!!!) to
10. Baar (Emily's school again to pick her up) to
11. Langnau (home again, home again jiggety jog)
Phew. But it's not over yet - tonight it's back to Zug for the third time today, for church youth group and dinner date with my sweet husband.
So I think by bedtime I will have spent 185 minutes in the car today. Gee, that's almost how long it takes to drive to Zermatt from here! So that means I get to do it again tomorrow! Only it will be even more scenic.