April 13, 2010
Spring College Visits - Can you identify the universities?
April 13, 2010 | Permalink
No clue. Can you tell us?
Posted by: Helen | Apr 18, 2010 4:37:31 AM
Ok, Helen - since no one is guessing, I'll tell you:
1. Carnegie Mellon, in Pittsburgh, PA (with the metal pole sticking up with models of people on it)
2. Cornell U., in Ithaca, NY (David taught me the saying, "Ithaca is Gorges" which is a play on the word "gorgeous")
3. Rensellaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), in Troy, NY (10 mins from Albany - with the curvy new theatre)
4. Brown U., in Providence, RI (with the purple balloons on the lawn, I know not why)
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), in Cambridge, MA (with the shiny metal building)
Posted by: Katherine | Apr 18, 2010 7:00:24 PM
I could have guessed, as I knew the order in which you were going to visit them, but no clue as to the architecture you showed! I can only imagine how tired your bodies were, but the photo gives me a hint! At the River today and it is also "Gorges" here! Lots of love, Mom
Posted by: Patricia Taylor | Apr 19, 2010 4:00:34 PM